I am Professor of Evolutionary Biology at the School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, UK.
This website is my personal website; you can find my UEA webpages here.
Brief career history:
- 2006 - present: Professor of Evolutionary Biology, School of Biological Sciences, UEA
- 2003 - 2006: Reader, Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London (ZSL)
- 1992 - 2002: Research Fellow then Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Zoology, ZSL
- 1988 - 1991: Junior Research Fellow (Jesus College), Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge
- 1983 - 1987: Ph.D., School of Biological Sciences, University of Bath; Ph.D. awarded December 1987
- 1980 - 1983: B.A. Zoology, University of Cambridge; B.A. (Hons) awarded June 1983